How do you like Glasgow?

Welcome to Dog Chat Forums General Dog Chat How do you like Glasgow?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  zuzi 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

zuzi
    Participant

How do you like Glasgow?
    Glasgow science centre is one of the most prominent and sought-after attractions in Scotland. The complex consists of three buildings – a Research laboratory, IMAX cinema and Glasgow Tower, rotating around its axis. The Grand opening of the center took place in June 2001.
    The Glasgow science centre is part of a project to reconstruct the Pacific embankment. In 2005, he received an award for attracting tourists to Glasgow. The buildings of the Research center were designed by outstanding architects of Building Design Partnership. The Glasgow tower was designed by Richard Horden and Brown Happold.
    The laboratory building of the center is made in the style of art Deco. It is a luxurious three-storey sail made of glass. There are about 250 research exhibits, as well as a planetarium with an optical-mechanical projector. The building of the Imax cinema is also a bright representative of the art Deco, made in the form of an ellipsoid.
    Glasgow tower was originally conceived as the highest in Europe. Currently, its height is only 60 meters, and construction work continues.
    Would you fly to Glasgow? And for what?
    Buy Cheap flights from London to Glasgow.

Sofa
    Participant

Glasgow! Now it can be called one of the most famous and recognized centers of art and culture in Europe. And in the nineties, this city was officially named the “City of European Culture”. Glasgow impresses tourists with its versatility. It is a city with an unusual rich history, almost every street and every house here can tell those interested in a lot of facts from the past. But in addition to museums and architectural monuments, Glasgow boasts a developed infrastructure and entertainment industry. This city will not leave anyone indifferent; it fascinates with its beauty and the strict romance of ancient streets. As for cheap tickets, sometimes the difference in price for London – Glasgow flights between two adjacent dates also amounts to several hundred dollars.

bob13
    Participant

I know about this center. Serious company.

Sofa
    Participant

bob13! What center do you know about?

bob13
    Participant

Sofa. I was a little bit wrong, of course I meant the Glasgow science centre. I know him pretty well. I go to Glasgow quite often on business. I really like this city. In addition, flights from London to Glasgow cost me much cheaper. Now there are sites with the ability to purchase tickets with significant discounts. You correctly write that on different dates of departure air ticket prices can vary greatly. It is not bad to book tickets in advance and it is desirable to book round-trip tickets, that is, back and forth. I use this service: https://lowcost ahhh!club/cheap-flights-from-london-to-glasgow-lon-gla/

Olya
    Participant

I like traveling. These are always wonderful emotions and impressions. I like to study another culture, the kitchen. After all, it is so wonderful to walk along the old streets. In every country there are places that attract tourists

selestiya
    Participant

Glasgow is a beautiful city in the UK. This city is popular among tourists and among the British. Many moved to Glasgow in search of work. Indeed, in Glasgow there are many enterprises that pay good money for the work done. I found my job at Glasgow through https://uk.jobsora.com/jobs-glasgow-city. It has changed my life. I’m happy

zuzi
    Participant

By the way I already managed to buy the tickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.